Your glass splashback will be precision-cut, custom painted and installed with a flawless finish to make your kitchen or bathroom look even more stunning.
If it isn’t, you get every penny back guaranteed. That’s how confident we are that you’ll love your new glass splashback from Bespoke Glass Design!
What other reasons are there for me to choose Bespoke Glass Design?
1. Digital surveying: this is the most accurate way to take measurements of your splashback area. As far as we know, we’re the only ones who do digital surveying. Precision accuracy at this stage saves time, hassles, and money later on.
2. Computer-controlled cutting: there’s little point in super-accurate measurements if the cutting is slightly off — so make sure your supplier uses the latest machinery to take measurements and precision-cut your glass splashback to ensure a flawless edge.
3. Minimal joins: the fewer joins in your splashback, the more seamless the finish. Most companies only go up to 3,210mm pieces, but we can provide up to 3,600mm — and we can even provide extra-wide 6,000mm splashbacks if you want them.
4. Stunning colours: make sure your supplier uses only authentic glass paint. We custom-mix, expertly spray, then cure our splashbacks in-house. The result? Incredibly rich and vibrant colours which can be perfectly matched with anything and come with a 10-year paint finish warranty.
5. Generous sample sizes: a glass splashback is a long-term investment, so make sure your supplier gives you a useful sample size to help you make your decision. Most companies offer a tiny 50mm x 100mm sample to save their costs; but if you come to us, you’ll get a free 200mm x 200mm custom sample to give you a clear idea of the colour.
6. Trust: we’re not a one-man-band, so come and visit our office and talk to us about your project. Not available in the daytime? No problem. Come in the evening instead, or Saturday if that suits you better!
7. 25 years experience: our friendly installers have been working on kitchens just like yours for 25 years now. We come in, install your new glass splashback, make sure you’re delighted, then clean up after ourselves.
8. Fully electrically qualified fitters: don’t wait for a third-party to deal with your electrics — or, worse, rely on an unqualified fitter to mess around with your kitchen sockets. All our fitters are fully qualified to deal with your electrical sockets so you don’t have to wait for an electrician to deal with them.
9. Satisfaction GUARANTEED: if you’re not 100% delighted with your new splashback you’re protected by my outrageous guarantee. If your splashback isn’t up to scratch, you get every penny back.
How does the process work?
If you’re happy with the quote we give you over the phone, one of our specialists will arrange a visit to precision-measure your new splashback with a Proliner system.
We’ll then have a consultation with you and learn exactly how you want your new glass splashback to look. Got a colour in mind? We can match it and mix the perfect colour in-house. Not sure about the colour? Our design team can help you choose and even show you a free 200mm by 200mm custom sample which is larger and gives a clearer idea of the colour compared to many companies which only offer a tiny 100mm x 100mm sample just to save on costs.
After that, you can leave the rest to us! We’ll computer machine your glass splashback, paint it, cure it in-house and arrange a convenient time for the installation.
Any shape, any size, any finish – as seamless as possible
Your glass splashback will be completely custom designed to your exact tastes. We can even include elaborate designs and digital printing on the glass if you’re looking for something extra-impressive.
Optional Ritec ClearShield
Whilst the normal glass is easy to clean, an optional Ritec Clearshield coating makes it almost effortless to wipe away marks with a Teflon-like non-stick coating.
Want the pinnacle of quality at an affordable price? Get a free quote today
With free over-the-phone quotes, it’s easy to find out how affordable a premium custom glass splashback from Bespoke Glass Design could be.